home> about jtx
Welcome to JTXFitness.com. We are home-use gym equipment specialists; our fitness machines are designed to be small enough to fit in to your home without kicking out the kids… or coughing up for an extension, but with no compromise on quality.
We’ll help you to harness the fat fighting power of your local gym in a corner of your living room with our range of high quality folding treadmills or patented compact cross trainers and vibration plates. Our products will be there to help you reach your fitness goals, conveniently, cheaply, quickly and safely.
We set up JTX Fitness in 2008 with a very simple aim: to offer the best value, high-quality, body-friendly fitness machines in the UK, combined with the best customer service in the industry. Four years later we are still going strong and sell 5000 fitness machines a year. We love having visitors so if you live near-by, let us know you are coming and we’ll flick the kettle on. We have our full range of fitness equipment on display and ready to test as well as a lovely pebbly beach opposite so you won’t have a wasted trip.
We know there is room for improvement but we’ve always had great reviews and customer recommendations. To prove we really do go the extra mile we have decided to share with you all JTX Fitness customer reviews . This is a new feature on the site so there may not be many reviews at first but watch this space! So now you can get to know us- warts and all- and can feel confident when you’re shopping with us too. We know we aren’t perfect but we love the buzz we get from delighted customers. See how we respond if we mess up or you change your mind. If something goes wrong we won’t let you down.
Have a few tricky questions? Just give our friendly team a call on our free customer support line on 0800 8030493 or contact us here.
Best wishes, Lloyd Martin & Jonny Timms
P.S You’ll also find our commercial fitness machines up and down the country in gyms, beauty salons and health spas. Find out more about our commercial exercise equipment and specialist warranties here.
We also have lots of help and advice for you on the following pages:
- What’s the deal? Why are we so cheap? How do we keep delivering great value?
- JTX reviews from Trust Pilot
- Frequently asked questions
- JTX Fitness Returns and Warranties
- JTX Delivery Information
Reasons to choose JTX Fitness…
- Exceptionally well made and durable fitness machines, designed with your fitness in mind.
- We work hard to deliver the quality you would expect from leading high street retailers but without the high street costs. You are buying what really counts; the fitness machine, not expensive shops and national marketing campaigns. Find out more here
- Next day delivery, order by 12pm and we’ll get it to you on the next working day.
- Easy, hassle-free returns.
- All our products are carefully quality controlled at our Shoreham warehouse on the south coast.
- Guilt free shopping. To guarantee the quality of our products and the conditions in our supply chain we carefully select and monitor our partners. One of our Directors was previously employed as a purchasing officer for Oxfam and this experience helps us ensure that our goods are responsibly produced.
- We have a small friendly team dedicated to providing the best customer service at the other end of the phone. In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your machine you can contact us, free, at our offices in the UK. We do not use call centres. You can speak to the same person each time you call so you won’t need to repeat yourself or be annoyingly transferred between departments.
- Outstanding warranties - We guarantee to have you up and running, wobbling or training again within seven days of collecting your machine.
- We are fitness experts, we only sell fitness machines – the result is not only great prices but all the best product features as well, guaranteed!