Benefits of Vibration Plates
Vibration plates come in all shapes and sizes, and have different strengths and weaknesses. Some have stronger weight loss credentials and others have medical research to support their rehabilitation and health benefits. And, even better than all that, they allow you to spend less time exercising and more time having fun. Vibration training takes traditional exercise routines and intensifies them through the application of vibration. This allows you to reduce the length of your workouts and achieve results quicker. Find out how vibration plates work. In general a vibration plate can help you to:
- Lose weight and reduce cellulite: Oscillation plates like the Salon Fit S1 are particularly popular for general weight loss.
- Tone and increase muscle strength: Tri- Plane vibration plates are often found in gyms and provide a fantastic whole body workout.
- Improve flexibility: Try stretching on a Tri- Plane vibration plate like the JTX Pro-10 and you’ll be surprised what a difference it can make.
- Health benefits such as improving circulation and bone mineral density or reducing recovery time from injury and pain: We are not medically trained so always suggest you seek a recommendation from a medical professional before buying a vibration plate. However there is a wealth of research to support health claims for Tri –Plane vibration plates. We would not recommend oscillation plates for these purposes because the movements tend to be quite intense.
- If you want to view our selection of vibration plates simply follow the link or get in touch if you’d like to talk through which plate is best for you.