A gym quality cross trainer costs about £50 per month to hire. You could also buy your own for as little as £24 per month. JTX Fitness offer interest free finance on all fitness equipment over £278. All you need is 10% to 60% deposit* and a good credit history, then you can spread the rest of the payment over 6 or 12 months. Then you’ll have a fantastic cross trainer for years to come.
Spring/Summer 2020: Due to the large number of pre-orders at this time, we have temporarily stopped offering finance for our range of cross trainers. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We will be offering cross trainer finance again in the future. Although we are not currently offering finance, PayPal offers credit options to spread the cost. PayPal credit is available at the checkout, subject to eligibility. Check our fitness equipment availability here.
1. Choose the right cross trainer for your height. Stride length is the single most important factor to ensure optimum performance and movement. Exercising with gym quality cross trainers will help you to achieve your fitness goals faster and reduces the chance of injury.
2. We recommend you look for a cross trainer with a foot print larger than 130cm long and 70cm wide to ensure a stable workout. This is particularly important if you weigh more than 13 stone, or you will be exercising at high intensity (e.g. running rather than walking speed).
3. Make sure you’re covered for a quick replacement or repairs if the machine breaks down; A lot of cross trainer hire companies will leave you paying weekly fees but take their time fixing any problems.
4. Manage your expectations; can you really achieve what you want to in a month or two or would buying a cross trainer make more sense?
5. Compare the rental cost with buying your own machine on interest free finance. With our interest free credit option you could be up and running on our best-selling JTX Strider X7: Home Cross trainer for as little as £24 per month.
We’ve teamed up with Hitachi Personal Finance to offer interest-free credit on all orders over £278, these include the JTX Strider X7: Home Cross trainer, the JTX Tri-Fit: Incline Cross Trainer and the JTX Zenith: Gym Cross Trainer.
Simply choose a deposit amount between 10% and 60% and whether you would like to spread the repayments over 6 or 12 months. It’s really easy to apply online; choose your cross trainer and select the ‘Pay By Finance’ payment option on our checkout page. When you click "Buy Now" you will be taken to an online credit application form. Decisions are usually very quick so – subject to approval – you could be taking delivery of your cross trainer the next day. Find out about our interest free credit here
The reason our machines are less expensive than the big brands on the high street, is precisely that; JTX Fitness is not a big brand and we choose not to sell on the high street. We are independent home fitness specialists – we sell the same high-specification machines direct from our showroom on the Sussex coast. We don’t spend vast amounts of money on celebrity endorsements, high street shops, distributors and expensive marketing campaigns. And we pass these savings on to you.
Our lower prices don’t mean you will have to compromise on quality or service:
You can save a great deal of both by having a cross trainer in your home rather than paying a visit to the gym. The convenience of being able to hop on at home when you get a few spare minutes is unbeatable and soon becomes part of your daily routine. Hiring a cross trainer for a month or two is a great solution if you have a quick goal to reach but we believe buying is a better investment.
If you’re still a little unsure whether you should buy or hire a cross trainer, please feel free to speak to our in-house personal trainer. You can call us any time or use our live chat tool.
If you’re local to Shoreham-by-Sea why not pop in and try out all of our cross trainers before you decide. No obligation of course.