We are, first and foremost, an ethical and customer-focused company. We will always endeavour to resolve any dispute to the satisfaction of all parties- our genuine aim is to have the happiest customers around!
For legal clarity please familiarise yourself with the JTX Fitness terms and conditions below – boring, but pretty important. Sorry.
Terms and Conditions of NRS Innovations Ltd trading as JTX Fitness (jtxfitness.com). These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website. Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us. We’ll be happy to help.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions. You warrant that: The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you place an order is true, accurate, current and complete. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
We reserve the right to:
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties.
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties.
If you buy any of our products, we share your data with Trustpilot. They will contact you two weeks after your purchase to review the product you have bought and the service you have received from JTX Fitness.
We do this as we are passionate about customer service. We believe the feedback you give us from an impartial review platform helps us to improve the quality of the products and services we provide to you.
We also believe it offers a tangible benefit to all customers to understand other people’s experiences of the products and services they are trying to buy.
Please speak to a doctor or physiotherapist if you are at all worried about following these exercises. All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
The contract will be concluded in English The details of your specific contract will not be filed by JTX Fitness. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with JTX Fitness please write to us at the following address: The Director NRS Innovations ltd Unit 3, Harbour Way Industrial Estate Harbour Way Shoreham Beach West Sussex BN43 5HZ
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than fourteen days after the day on which you receive the Products. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been dispatched please follow the procedure set out in our Delivery & Returns Policy.
If you have any questions or complaints about the Goods, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 01273 453855 or write to us at [email protected] or JTX Fitness, Unit 3 Harbour Way Industrial Estate, Harbour Way, Shoreham Beach, BN43 5HZ
We are under a legal duty to supply Goods that are in conformity with the Contract. We warrant to you that any Goods purchased from us through our Site will, on delivery, conform to the Contract. This includes being of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described on this site.
If you make a claim under the warranty we ask that:
If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject Goods you must return them by post back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 01273 453855 or email us at [email protected] to arrange collection.
We offer a 28 returns policy on all JTX products. Please notify us within 28 days of receiving your product of your intention to return the item. All original packaging must be retained and the product must be repacked to the standard it was received in. We will arrange a courier to collect your item from you. Once back with us we will refund you, minus the collection costs.
Home Gym Bundles:
We offer a 28 day returns policy on all JTX products.
If you would like to return a product from within a home gym bundle, but keep the other item(s) within that bundle the following rules apply:
If you’d like a refund on any products from a multi product bundle, the products kept will revert back to their full web price, and you’ll be refunded the difference.
Intellectual property and right to use You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you.
Nothing in these Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence (or that of our employees, agents or sub-contractors), fraudulent misrepresentations or breach of any terms implied by statute.
Subject to the above we shall not be liable for any losses or damages under the Contract which:
You expressly acknowledge that the Supplier is not the original manufacturer of the goods and that the goods have been selected by you as suitable for their purpose. The Supplier warrants to you that the goods will match their specification in both physical appearance and performance. You accordingly agree and acknowledge that all other conditions, warranties or representations whether express or implied or statutory or otherwise in respect of the goods or its fitness for any particular purpose are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. You acknowledge that neither the Supplier nor its representatives are qualified to advise you on any aspects of physical exercise or personal health. You should consult your Doctor before undertaking in any strenuous exercise. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are capable of undergoing a routine of exercises using the goods. You accept the risk of injury from performing exercises on the goods and are advised to consult your doctor prior to beginning any fitness program or exercise on the goods supplied.
It is the customer’s responsibility to retain all packaging in a safe place in order to enable any returns, exchanges or services to the machine. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee to provide new packaging if the original packaging is lost or discarded by the customer and the product needs to be returned to JTX Fitness.
1. Using any equipment purchased from JTX fitness is solely at your own risk. JTX Fitness, without limitations, is not responsible for any injuries which may occur as a result of; (a) your use of all amenities and equipment in the facility and your participation in any activity, class, program, personal training or instruction, (b) the sudden and unforeseen malfunctioning of any equipment and (c) our instruction, training, supervision, or dietary recommendations.
2. The information contained on the JTX Fitness website, training guides, articles and so on, is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment in any manner. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition.
3. The views and comments of article authors, JTX Fitness team members, and others do not reflect the opinions of and are not endorsed by JTX Fitness.
4. JTX Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider. It has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury.
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of JTX Fitness, its group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails in relation to the prize draw. As part of the survey, you will also be asked if you would like to join our mailing list. If you agree to this, you are giving JTX Fitness consent to send emails containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the JTX Fitness Customer Feedback survey and submit your name email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected] with "JTX Fitness Customer Feedback Survey" in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. JTX Fitness accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 30 July 2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 6 August 2021.
10. The winner will be given the choice of a £50 JTX Fitness voucher or a £30 Amazon voucher.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to JTX Fitness within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and JTX Fitness shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and JTX Fitness shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by JTX Fitness by post.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 30 September 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: JTX Fitness. Unit 3 Harbour Way Industrial Estate, Shoreham, West Sussex BN43 5HZ
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. JTX Fitness retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
18. JTX Fitness accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
19. JTX Fitness reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of JTX Fitness in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. JTX Fitness shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: JTX Fitness. Unit 3 Harbour Way Industrial Estate, Shoreham, West Sussex BN43 5HZ